DermNet NZ is the world?셲 top website for dermatology. We help over 20 million people every year to answer the question,혻What?셲 wrong with my skin?
DermNet NZ provides independent, high quality and up-to-date information on skin diseases and their management.
Our website is owned and managed by DermNet New Zealand Trust, which is a registered charity. We rely on your generosity to deliver accurate dermatological information to health professionals and their patients around the world.
This year, please consider making a donation of whatever you can, to protect and sustain DermNet NZ.혻
What is my money used for?
Your donation is a great investment in a highly efficient, not-for-profit organisation. We need funds to research and update topics, to expand the image library, and to maintain and improve the website. 혻
- Technology: website hosting, bandwidth, maintenance, development
- People: management, authors, editors, developers
How can I donate to DermNet NZ?
Pay with credit card or PayPal혻
I would like to give a one-off donation
I would like to become a supporter with a monthly amount of my choice ( I can opt out at any time)혻
Direct payment via electronic transfer or internet banking혻
- International transfer: Westpac NZ Ltd. SWIFT Code: WPACNZ2W
- New Zealand internet banking: Account number: 03 0318 0118578 00
Reference: Your surname. Code: Donation
- Please contact us혻if you need a receipt.